In order to participate in the kickstart program, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. In order to be considered for the short listing, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
· They must be from 18 years to 35 years.
· They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).
· They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
· Their business must be within the following areas:
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
· For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.
The International Breweries foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Family) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.
Kickstart is an African initiative of the AB InBev group the program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.
The programme supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).