Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section on 'Who Can Apply' below.
Step 2 – Register
Click on the Start Application tab to register
You will receive a confirmation email from Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the details you will need to log in.
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the "Save And Continue" button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the "Submit" button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
Constantly check the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program 'News and Update' tab for regular updates.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the program you must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- The applicant must be 18 years and above
- The applicant must have a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- The applicant’s business must be for profit from any sector
- The applicant must have not accessed any loan
- The applicant must possess a minimum educational qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- The Applicant must be able to carry out the application process online
- The Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted